Featuring an original Tiffany & Co. sales receipt from 1928!
This vintage Tiffany & Co. engagement ring is truly an unusual find. Not only is it a classic example of the six prong solitaire that Tiffany's made infamous but it comes with provenance. An original sales receipt from 1928! The setting is made in 18k yellow gold and platinum. Set with a classic old European cut 1.36 carat diamond.
The Tiffany & Co. receipt states the location as Fifth Avenue and 37th Street. This was their second location. The original Tiffany Building at 15 Union Square West was built in 1870. Tiffany & Co. moved to Fifth Avenue and 37th Street in 1905. It is known as the Tiffany & Co. Building and it is a National Historic Landmark. It served as the home for Tiffany until 1940.