Antique Early Art Deco ring centered with three GIA certified cushion-cut emeralds, approximately .23, .44, and .27 carats, in a platinum openwork setting and accented with both old mine- and rose-cut diamonds. The center .44 carat center is Russian with moderate treatment, and the side emeralds are both Columbian with minor treatment. Circa 1920.
Center is 11.7mm high, and band measures 1.15mm.
Can be moderately resized, but the width of the ring will not change.