Antique Edwardian ring centered upon a pair of floral clusters, each featuring a white seed pearl surrounded by old mine diamonds. The shoulders terminate to the largest of the old mine diamond. In total, there are approximately 1.25 carats of diamonds. Made in platinum and 18k yellow gold. Circa 1910
At its widest point, it measures 14.5mm tall
with a 1.9mm band.