- Item 8324
- Approximately .70 carat antique old European cut diamond with F-H color and SI2-I1 clarity
- 1.20 carats of old European cut diamonds approximately .25 carats each with
- .22 carats of 24 single cut diamonds with F-G color
- Center element measures 18mm tall and band measures 1.75mm
- Current ring size: 7 (ring can be re-sized)
- G CAL #J331020218
- Circa 1930
We offer free shipping. Orders will be shipped within two business days via insured FedEx delivery unless add-on services are applied. All orders will be arranged with you, the purchaser, and will not ship without your approval. If you have an important date in mind, let us know so we can plan accordingly. All shipments require an adult signature.
International shipping is $175
We accept returns within 14 days of receipt. We offer free shipping on returns in the US; contact us to arrange a return or exchange. We will provide a free return shipping label that will be insured. Purchases shipped back without our knowledge will incur a fee equal to 10% of the purchase value. Returns without our knowledge which are then lost/stolen in transit, are the sender's responsibility.
We have the capability to recreate specific vintage rings using exclusively natural antique cut diamonds. Please be aware that bespoke projects typically require a timeframe of approximately 4 to 6 weeks for creation. Email us to start a bespoke project.