Vintage dome-shaped Art Deco three stone ring centered with a natural untreated cushion shaped Cambodian sapphire. Accented by a pair of chunky old mine cushion cut diamonds, teardrop shaped calibre cut sapphires and old single cut diamonds. Crafted in platinum.
Dome-shaped bombe rings were a popular style during the Art Deco era, which spanned the 1920s and 1930s. These rings were characterized by their distinctive rounded, bulbous, or "bombe" shape, which created a bold, voluminous statement on the hand. The term "bombe" comes from the French word for "bomb" and accurately describes the explosion of style these rings embody. Often, the bombe rings were adorned with diamonds and other precious gemstones, arranged in intricate geometric patterns that were a hallmark of the Art Deco aesthetic.
- Item 8518
- Sapphire is an approx. .85 carat cushion cut, natural, untreated and from Cambodia with GIA certificate #6234087522
- Accented with old mine cushion cut diamonds on either side of the sapphire total approximately 1.14 carats total, of K-M color, and VS1-VS2 clarity with GCal certificate #333000768
- Accented with teardrop calibre sapphires and single cut diamonds
- Front/widest point is 11.4mm tall, with a 2.1mm wide band
- Current ring size: 3.25 (ring can be re-sized)
- Circa 1920
We offer free shipping. Orders will be shipped within two business days via insured FedEx delivery unless add-on services are applied. All orders will be arranged with you, the purchaser, and will not ship without your approval. If you have an important date in mind, let us know so we can plan accordingly. All shipments require an adult signature.
International shipping is $175
We accept returns within 14 days of receipt. We offer free shipping on returns in the US; contact us to arrange a return or exchange. We will provide a free return shipping label that will be insured. Purchases shipped back without our knowledge will incur a fee equal to 10% of the purchase value. Returns without our knowledge which are then lost/stolen in transit, are the sender's responsibility.
We have the capability to recreate specific vintage rings using exclusively natural antique cut diamonds. Please be aware that bespoke projects typically require a timeframe of approximately 4 to 6 weeks for creation. Email us to start a bespoke project.